Tuesday, September 1, 2015

All About Me!

     My name is Claire Sherman and I am a Junior at Iowa State studying elementary education. I have endorsements in english/language arts, reading, and I am working on the learning technologies minor. I absolutely LOVE it here at Iowa State and could not imagine myself anywhere else.
     I started off my college career at the University of Northern Iowa and decided that it was not the best fit for me. I stayed for a year and enjoyed my time but transferring was definitely worth the hassle. 
     I am originally from Ames, so being back on my stomping grounds really has its perks. I love being around my friends and family, going to sporting events, and getting involved around campus. 
     I am very active in my sorority and love being pushed to be the best that I can be everyday. I am so happy to be studying something I am so passionate about and am extremely excited to start my career as a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment