Thursday, August 27, 2015

Week 1 - Class resources

The first day of class in CI 302 was just as I expected. Night classes can be challenging both mentally and physically but the relaxed nature of 302 makes it enjoyable. I love learning about new forms of technology and different shortcuts for tools that I am already familiar with.

I was offered a great opportunity to serve as Colo-Nesco Community School district's technology intern. Through this class and my internship, I hope to bounce ideas off of each of my responsibilities. I hope to learn new skills of growing technologies to better current classrooms as well as my own someday. I believe that incorporating technology into the classroom is extremely powerful and will definitely be the main focus in our society someday.

Throughout the semester I hope to better myself, and help to better the people around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment